Dubai 2006...window shopping at Ibn Batuta - Part 2

3:35 PM

Special thanks to a dear friend Aslam for taking me here and there to get the perfume..take me for lunch then to let me enjoying the beautiful Ibn Batuta..so impressed so spectacular and awesome piece of mall with 7 theme - Tunisia, Egypt, Persia, India, China and Andalusia.  So just prepare your $$ here for shopping and walk through any of these theme area for shopping..

Unable to be long here as I need to enjoy my Desert Safari and belly dance later

Here some of the photos for sharing..enjoy! but sorry not in order lah..

More info click HERE

preggy mommy wanna post too!

Egypt court




out of the China theme shopping sector
Of course I will come again to enjoy the ceiling like 1 of my client who enjoying it so much..hehe

You Might Also Like

0 sudi meninggal jejak

terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komen anda semua, sungguh sangat dihargai! kalau ada kesempatan saya akan balas, InsyaAllah

News Feed 1071

AFB